LF101 Electro Cell Fusion Generator
Electro Cell Fusion Generator
- Somatic-Cell Nuclear Transfer (SCNT) for Bovine, Pigs, Mice, Rabbits, etc.
- Hybridoma Production for Monoclonal Antibodies
- Plant Protoplast Fusion
- Egg Activation
※LF101 has already been discontinued.
Please check the ECFG21 electro cell fusion generator,
our latest and most advanced electroporator.
- Specialized setting for bovine, pig, mouse and rabbit cloning (somatic cell and embryo nuclear transplant) will result in extremely high fusion probability (for example: more than 90% for bovine cloning).
- Post fusion function for damage recovery of the cell can be operated with On/Off switching.
- Specialized setting for plant protoplast and mammalian cell fusion can provide a desirable condition for the cell fusion, which is done with DC pulse (100V, max.) of the precisely controlled voltage and pulse range after producing the pearl chains with DC. It can elevate the rate of hybridoma production (cell fusion) probability.
- Operation of the device is very easy because both of automatic and manual (number of pulses: 1-99) transmitting of the pulse are possible. And the pulse interval can be selected to set between 0.1-9.9 seconds. The device can keep a constant operating condition anytime.
- Nepa Gene provides a variety of electrodes for combination use with the device, which is designed to match well with its various settings through our long accumulated experiences. Combination use of the electrodes with the device enables very easy and efficient gene transfection and cell fusion.
|0 – 50V (VP-P)
|0.1 – 3.9MHz Variable
|Greater than 50 ohm
|0 – 999V
0 – 200V (1V resolution)
|Pulse Length Range
|5～99μs （1μs resolution）
|Number of Pulses
|0 – 99 Automatic or Manual
|100V （50/60Hz） 2A
|Size / Weight
※ All features and specifications subject to change without notice.