Micro Pick and Place System MPP-200Z/MPP-200B/MPP-100
Controlling ultrasmall volumes (picoliter range) easily
- The Micro Pick and Place System
- The system makes possible to transfer micro targets such as single cells one by one from one place to another place observing the targets with a microscope.
- The system is based on the PicoPipet that has a small electroosmotic pump in its pipette part.
- It allows users to operate the system intuitively and anyone can easily control suction/hold/discharge of ultra small volumes (picoloter range).
Picking and placing micro targets (> 5 um) for transferring them.
- Single cells/cell colonies
- single cells into PCR tubes
- circulating tumor cells (CTCs) on microdevices
- and other cells/colonies
- And other microooganisms
- Protein crystals
- Metal particles
- And MORE *The targets must be in non-adherent status.
Micro liquid applying/spotting at the picoliter level.
Micro Pick and Place System MPP-200Z/MPP-200B/MPP-100: Product Lineup
Micro Pick and Place Zrobo System without Microscope
Micro Pick and Place Manipulator System B without Microscope
Micro Pick and Place Simple System
PicoPipet, pico-pipetting device
The PicoPipet is an electronic ultra-small-pipetting device that has an electroosmotic pump in its pipette part. The special pump can easily control microfluidic flows without pulsation. The weight of the pipette part is just 10 g, and that enables precise manipulations.
- Smooth suction, hold and discharge are possible by simple rotating operations.
- The flow rate is 1 nl/min – 5 ul/min.
- A replaceable glass micropipette is connected to the tip of the pipette part.
- The pipette part can be operated with a manipulator. (If the target is large, the pipette part can be operated with one hand.)
The PicoPipet holder is for holding the pipette part and being attached to a manipulator. The light weight helps precise manipulations by a manipulator. The position of the pipette part can be flexible because the angle of holding the pipette part can be changed freely. There are three different holder lentghs; 40 mm, 80 mm, and 150 mm. The 15 mm version has a clamp for fixing the holder to a manipulator.
Magnetic stand kit
This includes poles, a magnetic stand and an iron mat that are for the use of the joystick manipulator with user’s microscope. Compared with the lens/condenser mounting clamp, the manipulator can be positioned flexibly. A place for the iron mat (250 mm x 200 mm) is needed next to the microscope.
The joystick manipulator is a manual control micromanipulator that has a joystick bar to intuitively operate the PicoPipet pipette part at XY axis. The brass bracket part enables the manipulator shape to be flexibly changed according to the microscope environment.